Whether it is designing an online or hybrid course, or incorporating online assessments in your existing module, you can use a diverse range of online tools to do so. The following wikis, guides and self-learning modules will help you get started.
- Quick Summary of Technology Tools for Teaching and Learning Available at NUS
- Online Wiki on Using Zoom
- Microsoft Teams (Slide Presentation, Resource Guide)
- Online Wiki on Using Panopto
- Developing e-learning resources using Camtasia Studio (self-learning module)
- LumiNUS for Teaching and Learning
- Technology-enhanced Learning