Organised by Association for Public Affairs and the National Youth Achievement Award (NYAA) Council, the video competition invites submissions that highlight:
- one best policy practice from Singapore’s past 50 years of history and
- one best policy practice from an ASEAN country
The featured policies need to be specific and implementable. The video can be 2 – 6 minutes long.
- The contest is open to citizens and permanent residents from the ASEAN countries residing anywhere in the world.
- Participants are to be between ages 16 – 35 (as of 1 January 2016).
- Groups must comprise at least 2 members (1 from Singapore, 1 from an ASEAN country)
Please refer to the following links for more details:
For enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.