(Senior) Research Manager – business development focus (4-7 years’ experience)
Application Deadline: 30 Nov 2014
Are you looking for an international, intellectually challenging and diverse market research position? Do you have a talent for business development and do you want to influence the decisions of the world’s leading multinational companies?
For our newly established office in Singapore, we are looking for a proactive and analytical team-player who can provide clients with strategic market research solutions in the area of pricing and portfolio optimization, communication and new product development.
You will manage strategic large-scale market research projects, strengthen existing client relationships and expand our client base, to help drive the growth of our company, by:
- Discussing strategic business problems with the client and preparing proposals;
- Manage all phases of the market research process, with a focus on client management and delivering actionable recommendations on strategic business issues;
- Overseeing the day-to-day process of projects, from study commissioning to end presentation to the client;
- Contributing to the improvement of our products and services, and leading business development initiatives;
- Generating, developing and maintaining both national and international clients and accounts.
We are looking for a dedicated, organized, enthusiastic team-player who has:
- 4-7 years of relevant work experience in either market research, management consulting or marketing, either on the client side or on the agency side;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Excellent English communication skills, both in speech and in writing;
- Customer orientated;
- Experience in account management and business development is a plus;
- Demonstrated ability to establish local client network and/or source new accounts;
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree;
- Authorization to work in Singapore.
The anticipated start date for this position is January 2015.
To apply, please visit http://skimgroup.com/vacancy/senior-research-manager-business-development-focus-4-7-years-experience/