Sign up now for Professional Communication: Principles and Practice (ES2007S)
Are you tired of sitting quietly in big lectures without an opportunity to speak out? Do you feel the need to interact with others and become a more effective communicator?
ES2007S is the course for you! It will prepare you for effective communication in various social settings, but most especially, in the workplace. Thus, you will:
- learn about good practices for effective writing, speaking and presenting;
- prepare for a job search or graduate school application by building a professional portfolio;
- contribute to a course facebook page as a means of sharing links with classmates;
- create a blog for reflecting on your learning and discussing your ideas;
- learn for the real world through a “hands on” problem solving & proposal process.
By the end of the course, you will be able to plan, construct and express nonverbal and verbal messages clearly and convincingly that are fitting to audience, context and purpose.
Join us today for a life-changing educational experience! Remember >>> ES2007S