2012 Arts/Science Residency programme at NUS

The Arts and Creativity Lab and  the Interactive and Digital Media Institute are pleased to announce the 2012 Arts/Science Residency program at the National University of Singapore. Selected artists will be invited to spend 1 month living on the NUS campus,  engaging with students and the local arts community as they conduct projects exploring and making connections between art and science.

The Art/Science Residency is made possible with the support of the National Arts Council of Singapore,  and the National University of Singapore Tembusu and University Scholars Program residential colleges.

Themes for 2012 Art/Science Residency programme are:

• Water
  • Quantum Technologies
  • Acoustic Ecologies
  • Biology

Proposals –Application forms can be downloaded from the website,  and should be submitted by email (address on application form). Deadline October 29,  2011.

For more details, visit the Art/Science 2012 website.

4 thoughts on “2012 Arts/Science Residency programme at NUS

1. Hello,
    my name is Olga, I’m visual artist, and would like to apply for the 2012 Arts/Science Residency program
    Unfortunately, I can’t open the page with the app. form
    I would be wondered if you e-mail it me.

Thanks a lot,
    Olga

2. Hi Olga, thanks for your interest in the Arts/Science Residency programme. The application form has been sent to your email. Do let us know if you have not received it.

3. Hi,
    I’m an artist working with multimedia, can you send me application form for 2012 Arts/Science Residency at NUS by e-mail?
    The page on anclab.org is not available at the moment.

Max

4. Hi Max, thanks for your interest. We’ve sent over the application form, so do let us know if you do not receive it.