CIT is collaborating with the Centre for Development of Teaching and Learning (CDTL) for a second run of its blended learning course - Designing Blended Learning Environments that Engage Students.
Six session are planned between 28 Sep to 16 Nov.
The course aims to enable participants to:
- adopt an evidence-based approach towards designing and developing a module for blended learning.
- identify appropriate educational technologies to be adopted for the module.
- design and develop appropriate learning resources and learning activities for online sessions.
- design and develop appropriate learning activities and tasks for face-to-face sessions.
- reflect upon their experiences while participating as learners in the course.