Our project submission revolves the notion of political authority and government coercion. In our video, an anarchistic rabbit engages in a battle of wits with his fellow animals when the ruling party instates a new policy he does not agree with. Through this “Animal Farm”-inspired enactment, we delve into Huemer’s arguments against political authority and government coercion, exploring what it means to live in a world unbounded by the rules and regulations of the state.
- Chi Changye – Idea generation, acting
- Ng Jing Keat – Idea generation, acting
- Soo Hui Lin – Idea generation, acting
- Laural Lee Aishan – Idea generation, scripting, acting and editing
- Titus Quek Wei Yang – Idea generation, scripting, acting, filmography, editing
- Michael Huemer – The Problem of Authority