|Department of Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering,
National University of Singapore, 1 Engineering Drive 2,
|Phone: (65) 98301370|
Ph.D., Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering, National University of Singapore, Singapore (2017-2021)
B.S., Chemistry, Nanjing University, China, 2013-2017.
- Cui, X. Q. Li, H. Yao, Z. Y. Shen, Y. He, Z. L. Yang, X. E. Ng, H. Y. Wang, C. H., et al., Removal of nitrate and phosphate by chitosan composited beads derived from crude oil refinery waste: Sorption and cost-benefit analysis. Journal of Cleaner Production 2019, 207, 846-856. DOI 10.1016/j.jclepro.2018.10.027
- Li, H., et al., High-Purity V2O5 Nanosheets Synthesized from Gasification Waste: Flexible Energy Storage Devices and Environmental Assessment. Acs Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering 2019, 7 (14), 12474-12484. DOI 10.1021/acssuschemeng.9b02066
- Zhan, G. W.,Yao, Z. Y., Ng, W. C., Li, H., Lim, M. X. Zhi, Y. W., Koh, S. N. Wang, C. H., Economic production of monoclinic bismuth vanadate from waste vanadium ions: Process design and cost-benefit analysis. Journal of Cleaner Production 2019, 240. DOI 10.1016/j.jclepro.2019.118188
- Environmentally-Responsible Conversions from Gasification Waste to Energy Storage Devices: Synthesis of Waste-Derived Nanomaterials and Environmental Evaluation He Li, Hailin Tian, Xiaonan Wang, Chi-Hwa Wang and Po-Yen Chen, 2019 AIChE Annual Meeting. Hyatt Regency, Orlando, USA, November 10-15, 2019.
- Waste to Resource: Synthesis of Electrolyte and Electrode Material in Vanadium Redox Flow Battery from Leachate of Industrial Waste He Li and Chi-Hwa Wang, 2019 AIChE Annual Meeting. Hyatt Regency, Orlando, USA, November 10-15, 2019.