|Teoh Jia Heng||
|Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering,
National University of Singapore,
4 Engineering Drive 4,
|Office: E5-01-01; WS2-06-15|
|Phone: (65) 8301 5011|
Ph.D student, Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering, National University of Singapore, Singapore, 2017 – present.
B.Eng., Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, 2017.
- Application of 3D printing on hydrogels in regenerative medicine.
- Application of bioreactor systems in the post-processing step of 3D bioprinting.
- H. Teoh, A. M. Thamizhchelvan, P. Davoodi, S. Ramasamy, S. Vijayvenkataraman, Q. Yang, T. Dicolandrea, H. Zhao, J. Y. H. Fuh, C. H. Wang , “Investigation of the Application of a Taylor-Couette Bioreactor in the Post-Processing of Bioprinted Human Dermal Tissue,” Biochem. Eng. J., 151, 107317 (2019)
- Qiao, W. C. Yan, J. H. Teoh, Y. W. Tong, C. H. Wang, “Experimental and Computational Studies of Oxygen Transport in a Taylor-Couette Bioreactor, Chem. Eng. J., 334, 1954 – 1964 (2017).
- H. Teoh, A. M. Thamizhchelvan, C. H. Wang, “Post-Processing of 3D Bioprinted Human Dermal Tissue in the Dynamic Culture Environment of a Taylor-Couette Device,” 2019 AIChE Annual Meeting, Orlando, Florida, U.S.A., 10 – 15 November 2019
- H. Teoh, C. H. Wang, “Production of Skin Tissue via 3D Bioprinting,” 2019 Controlled Release Society Annual Meeting, Valencia, Spain, 21 – 24 July 2019.
- H. Teoh, R. Deng, C. H. Wang, “Computational and Experimental Investigations of the Interplay of Interactions between Gas, Solid and Liquid Phases in the Taylor-Couette Flow”, The 14th International Conference on Gas-Liquid and Gas-Liquid-Solid Reactor Engineering (GLS-14), Guilin, China, 31 May – 3 June, 2019.
- H. Teoh, R. Deng, C. H. Wang, “From Bubbles to Cells: A decade of investigation into the phenomenon of object motion in the Taylor-Couette flow,” 20th International Couette-Taylor Workshop , Marseilles, France, 11 – 13 July 2018.