|Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering,
National University of Singapore, 4 Engineering Drive 4,
|Phone: (65) 91678814|
- Ph.D., Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering, National University of Singapore, Singapore (2017-Present)
- B.Tech., Chemical Engineering, Anna University (2013-2017)
- Drug delivery systems
- Medical devices
- V. Sunil, A. Mozhi, W. Zhan, J.H. Teoh, C.H. Wang, “Convection enhanced delivery of light responsive antigen capturing oxygen generators for chemo-phototherapy triggered adaptive immunity”, Biomaterials, in press (2021).
- Mozhi A*, Sunil V*, Zhan W, Ghode PB, Thakor NV, Wang C-H. Enhanced penetration of pro-apoptotic and anti-angiogenic micellar nanoprobe in 3D multicellular spheroids for chemophototherapy. Journal of Controlled Release. 2020. *Authors contributed equally to this work
- Davoodi, L.Y. Lee, Lee, Q.Xu, V. Sunil, Y. Sun, S. Soh, C.H. Wang, “Drug Delivery Systems for Programmed and On-demand Release”, Advanced Drug Delivery Reviews, 132, 104-138 (2018).
- Kaleekkal, N. J., Radhakrishnan, R., Sunil, V., Kamalanathan, G., Sengupta, A., & Wickramasinghe, R. (2018). Performance evaluation of novel nanostructured modified mesoporous silica/polyetherimide composite membranes for the treatment of oil/water emulsion. Separation and Purification Technology, 205, 32-47.
- Vishnu Sunil, Vijay Kumar Sharma, Chi-Hwa Wang. Ultrasound triggered synergistic thrombolysis using tPA loaded microbubbles for the treatment of acute ischemic stroke. Poster presentation delivered at the American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AICHE) Annual Meeting, Pittsburgh, Oct 2018.
- Vishnu Sunil, Vijay Kumar Sharma, Chi-Hwa Wang. Biofabrication of ultrasound responsive tPA loaded microbubbles with narrow size distribution and enhanced stability for the treatment of acute ischemic stroke. Poster presentation delivered at the International Society of Pharmaceutical Engineers (ISPE) Annual Meeting, Philadelphia, Nov 2018.
- Vishnu Sunil, Anbu Mozhi, Chi-Hwa Wang.Glutathione modified Pro-Apoptotic and Anti-Angiogenic Micellar Nanoprobe for Chemophototherapy of High-grade Glioma. Poster presentation delivered at the Controlled Release Society Annual Meeting, Valencia, July 2019.