|Department of Chemical & Biomolecular,
National University of Singapore, 4 Engineering Drive 4,
|Office: #15-02 CREATE Tower|
|Phone: (65) 84272236|
B.Eng., Thermal Energy and Power Engineering, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China, 2012-2016.
- Food waste gasification
- CCHP systems
- J. Chen, X. Li, Y. Dai, C.H. Wang, “Energetic, economic, and environmental assessment of a Stirling engine based gasification CCHP system”, Applied Energy, 281, 116067 (2021).
- X.Y. Sun, J.L. Chen, Y. Zhao, X. Li, T.S. Ge, C.H. Wang, Y.J. Dai, “Experimental investigation on a dehumidification unit with heat recovery using desiccant coated heat exchanger in waste to energy system”, Applied Thermal Engineering, 185, 116342 (2021).
- Arora, J. Jung, M. Liu, X. Li, A. Goel, J. Chen, S. Song, C. Anderson, D. Chen, K. Leong, S. H. Lim, S. L. Fong, S. Ghosh, A. Lin, H.W. Kua, H.T.W. Tan, Y. Dai, C.H. Wang, “Gasification biochar from horticultural waste: An exemplar of the circular economy in Singapore”, Science of the Total Environment 781, 146573 (2021).
- Li, J. Chen, X. Sun, Y. Zhao, C. Chong, Y. Dai, C.H. Wang, “Multi-criteria decision making of biomass gasification-based cogeneration systems with heat storage and solid dehumidification of desiccant coated heat exchangers”, Energy 233, 121122 (2021).
Conference Publications/ Presentations
- Jialing Chen, Xian Li, Yanjun Dai, Chi-Hwa Wang. Theoretical Analysis of Energy Recovery from Food Waste Based on an Integrated Gasification and Stirling Engine System. 18th International Conference on Sustainable Energy Technologies, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 20-22 August 2018.