Visiting PhD Student
Ph.D., Southeast University, China; Monash University, Australia. (2019 – Present)
Combustion and conversion of solid fuels
- Q. Liu, W. Zhong, A. Yu, Oxy-fuel combustion behaviors in a fluidized bed: A combined experimental and numerical study. Powder Technology 349 (2019) 40-51.
- Q. Liu, Y. Shi, W. Zhong, A. Yu, Co-firing of coal and biomass in oxy-fuel fluidized bed for CO2 capture: A review of recent advances. Chinese Journal of Chemical Engineering 27 (2019) 2261-2272.
- Q. Liu, W. Zhong, J. Gu, A. Yu, Three-dimensional simulation of the co-firing of coal and biomass in an oxy-fuel fluidized bed. Powder Technology 373 (2020) 522-534.
- Q. Liu, W. Zhong, H. Yu, R. Tang, A. Yu, Experimental studies on the emission of gaseous pollutants in an oxy-fuel-fluidized bed with the cofiring of coal and biomass waste fuels. Energy Fuels 34 (2020) 7373–7387.
- Q. Liu, W. Zhong, R. Tang, H. Yu, J. Gu, G. Zhou, et al., Experimental tests on co-firing coal and biomass waste fuels in a fluidised bed under oxy-fuel combustion. Fuel 286 (2021), 119312.
- Q. Liu, W. Zhong, A. Yu, C.H. Wang, Modelling the co-firing of coal and biomass in a 10 kWth oxy-fuel fluidized bed. Powder Technology 395 (2022) 43–59.
- Q. Liu, W. Zhong, A. Yu, C.H. Wang, Co-firing of coal and biomass under pressurized oxy-fuel combustion mode: Experimental test in a 10 kWth fluidized bed. Chemical Engineering Journal. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cej.2021.133457
- R. Tang, Q. Liu, W. Zhong, G. Lian, H. Yu, Experimental study of SO2 emission and sulfur conversion characteristics of pressurized oxy-fuel co-combustion of coal and biomass. Energy Fuels 34 (2020) 16693-16704.
- Y. Shi, Q. Liu, Y. Shao, W. Zhong, Energy and exergy analysis of oxy-fuel combustion based on circulating fluidized bed power plant firing coal, lignite and biomass. Fuel 269 (2020) 117424.
- J. Gu, Q. Liu, W. Zhong, A. Yu, Study on scale-up characteristics of oxy-fuel combustion in circulating fluidized bed boiler by 3D CFD simulation. Advanced Powder Technology 31 (2020) 2136-2151.