Address: Department of Statistics and Applied Probability, National University of Singapore, Singapore 119260, Singapore
- 1998 Ph.D., Statistics, Stanford University.
- 1993 B.Sc.(Hons, 1st class), Mathematics, National University of Singapore.
- 2011- Professor, National University of Singapore.
- 2005-11 Associate Professor, National University of Singapore.
- 1998-04 Assistant Professor, National University of Singapore.
- 1993-98 Senior Tutor, National University of Singapore.
- Infinite-armed bandit: Optimality via confidence bounds (with S. Hu), submitted. [pdf]
- The multi-armed bandit problem: An efficient non-parametric solution, to appear in Annals of Statistics. [pdf]
- Optimal sequential detection in multi-stream data, Annals of Statistics 45 (2017) 2736-2763. [pdf]
- Multiscale adaptive inference on conditional moment inequalities (with T. Armstrong), Journal of Econometrics 194 (2016) 24-43. [pdf]
- Optimal detection of multi-sample aligned sparse signals (with G. Walther), Annals of Statistics 43 (2015) 1865-1895. [pdf]