2022 Singapore Report Card (Long format)
2022 Singapore Report Card (Short format)
The Singapore Report Card is in collaboration with a global initiative led by a non-profit organisation with Active Healthy Kids Global Alliance (AHKGA), to promote a healthier lifestyle among children and youth by encouraging and facilitating opportunities for physical activity in Singapore. By developing the Singapore Report Card, we hope to:
- provide stakeholders, such as parents and educators, with evidence-based information on key PA indicators of children and adolescents in Singapore; and
- underscore limitations and gaps in the available evidence related to PA among children and adolescents in Singapore.
Using the Global Matrix 4.0, grades were provided using a systematic process for all of the 10 core indicators: overall physical activity, organized sport participation, active play, active transportation, sedentary behaviours, physical fitness, family and peers, school, community and environment, government.
- Tay Z, Chen B, Kui KY, et al. Results from the Singapore 2022 report card on physical activity for children and adolescents. J Exerc Sci Fit. 2023;21(1):20-25. doi: 10.1016/j.jesf.2022.10.005
- Aubert S, Barnes JD, Demchenko I, et al. Global Matrix 4.0 Physical Activity Report Card Grades for Children and Adolescents: Results and Analyses From 57 Countries. J Phys Act Health. 2022;19(11):700-728. Published 2022 Oct 22. doi:10.1123/jpah.2022-0456
- Lee EY, Shih AC, Collins M, et al. Report card grades on physical activity for children and adolescents from 18 Asian countries: Patterns, trends, gaps, and future recommendations, J Exerc Sci Fit. 2023;21(1):34-44. doi:10.1016/j.jesf.2022.10.008
2022 CHILD Conference
2022 ISPAH Conference
Last updated 18 Nov 2022