No events planned at the moment.
8th ISPAH Virtual Congress (Vancouver 2021)
ISBNPA 2019 Annual Meeting
Here are some of the highlights with our expanding PANDA team at the 2019 conference held in Prague! A hearty congratulations to Dr Nick Petrunoff for receiving the Best Oral Presentation (SIG: Policy and Environments) and to all who have presented at the conference!Feel free to take a look at the posters presented during the ISBNPA 2019 conference:
- Understanding the influence of the social environment on food and activity choices of Singaporean young adults
- Taste, branded characters, events, & health claims: The food industry’s favourite digital marketing techniques in Singapore
- How palatable are government actions to reduce consumption of sugary drinks in Singapore?
- Developing a tool to measure the healthfulness of the hawker food environment: The Food Environment Assessment in Singapore Tools (FEAST) study
- Evaluating a national level programme to improve eating behaviors at institutes of higher learning: Design and preliminary results
- Validating heart-rate measures of two activity trackers in a laboratory and free-living setting
- Understanding determinants of healthy lifestyle behaviors among older children
- Feasibility and acceptability of a web-based application for assessing multiple-component behaviors in older children
50th Asia-Pacific Academic Consortium for Public Health (APACPH) Conference
Dr Müller, Ms Tan and Prof Bruce Maycock, Secretary-General of APACPH and professor of public health at Curtin University.
On 15 September 2018, at the 50th APACPH Conference in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia, Ms Tan Sok Teng, Research Associate, was conferred the Young Investigator Traveller’s Award and Dr Andre Matthias Müller, Postdoctoral Research Fellow, received the Best Oral Presentation Award. Congratulations, Ms Tan and Dr Müller!
ISBNPA 2018 Annual Meeting
Here are some highlights from our fellow PANDAs who attended the conference! Congratulations on your oral and poster presentations!
Last updated Feb 29, 2022