Reflection

Hello friends! Welcome back 😊

When I first started this blogging assignment, it was quite daunting. Nonetheless, I am thankful for this assignment as it gave me the opportunity to explore the relationship between technology and the environment. Through online research and my own primary research, I now have a better idea of how advances in technology can be a double-edged sword for the environment. Certainly, I hope that humanity can harness the power of technology to create a more environmental-friendly and sustainable future for us and for the generations to come.

Through this blog assignment, I also had the opportunity to read my course mates’ blogs, which was really interesting as I have learnt so, so much about the environmental impacts of activities/ products that I never knew about.

I would like to thank Dr Coleman and my peers for reading my blog and commenting thought-provoking questions that prompted me to think deeper.

And to my readers, thank you for joining me on this journey to discover more about the relationship between technology and the environment. I hope you managed to pick up a thing or two from my posts!

Cheers (for the last time)

Alicia 😊