Dr. TOH Kim-Chuan
Department of Mathematics, NUS
Institute of Operations Research and Analytics, NUS
Address: Blk S17, 10 Lower Kent Ridge Road, Singapore 119076
- B.Sc. (Hons) (1990), Department of Mathematics, National University of Singapore
- M.Sc. (1992), Department of Mathematics, National University of Singapore
- Ph.D. (1996), Center for Applied Mathematics, Cornell University
- Matrix Optimization Problems: algorithms, applications, and theory. In particular, large scale semidefinite programming.
- Fast algorithms for large scale statistical and machine learning problems.
- Iterative methods for large linear systems of equations, especially those arising in optimization.