Invited lectures given by renowned and experienced field experts who will:
- address fundamental challenges in infectious diseases,
- give deep insights into a certain field of research, policy or clinical infectious diseases, and
- highlight open questions and discuss strategies that need to be addressed in the future.
Field experts are invited to present their latest research relevant to the region and beyond in a lecture setting with ample time for audience participation and Q&A.
Research topics presented range from disciplines such as human health, animal-human health, integrated health.
Discover novel findings, methods or study techniques relevant to move the field of infectious diseases forward, and have a chat with the presenting authors to further understand their work. Network with researchers with similar interests in each breakout room.
Abstract topics are organised into 4 categories, in the respective timeslots during tea breaks and lunch time:
- Vector-borne Diseases
- Food- & Water-borne Diseases
- Antimicrobial Resistance
- One Health Training & Education
Abstract presentations will run in parallel with meal- and tea break-times.