The Centre for English Language Communication has launched an online course titled <<Intercultural communication – Land the job and do it well >> on edX.
Join us to learn more about how you can land a choice position and perform professionally at work with a holistic understanding of intelligence, emotional, cultural and adversity quotients.
The following topics will be covered in this course.
- Crafting a professional resume, cover letter and LinkedIn profile
- Preparing for an interview
- Building credibility in a diverse and evolving workplace
- Working in teams, managing conflict and negotiation
- Presenting persuasively in the workplace
Sign up for free on the audit track here.