In Semester 2 of Year 2020/21, I am
- module coordinator for MA1512 Differential Equations for Engineering;
- module coordinator for CS1231 Discrete Structures; and
- a co-lecturer for CS1231(S) Discrete Structures with Associate Professor Aaron Tan Tuck Choy.
Students can find more information on LumiNUS.
At the National University of Singapore, I was
- a co-lecturer for MA1101R Linear Algebra I with Associate Professor Dilip Raghavan in Semester 2 of Year 2019/20;
- module coordinator for MA1512 Differential Equations for Engineering in Semester 2 of Year 2019/20 and in Semester 1 of Year 2020/21;
- a co-lecturer for CS1231 Discrete Structures with Dr. Colin Tan in Semester 1 of Year 2019/20;
- a co-lecturer for CS1231S Discrete Structures with Associate Professor Aaron Tan Tuck Choy in Semester 1 of Year 2020/21;
- lecturer for MA5219 Logic and Foundation of Mathematics I in Semester 1 of Year 2018/19;
- a co-lecturer for MA4207 Mathematical Logic with Associate Professor Yang Yue in Semester 2 of Year 2010/11;
- a small group teacher for MA1511 Engineering Calculus under Dr. Ng Wee Seng in Semester 1 of Year 2019/20;
- a small group teacher for MA1512 Differential Equations for Engineering under Prof. Brett McInnes in Semester 1 of Year 2019/20; and
- a tutor for MA1102R Calculus under Prof. Goh Say Song in Semester 1 of Year 2010/11.
At the University of Vienna, I was lecturer for a course on the model theory of arithmetic in the Winter Semester of 2014.
At Ghent University, I was a co-lecturer for the course C003011 Mathematical Logic II (with Dr. Jeroen Demeyer) in Semester 2 of the Academic Year 2012/13. I was responsible for the half on set-theoretic forcing.
I did teaching assistant work for undergraduate courses at the School of Mathematics in the University of Birmingham. These courses include:
- MSM1Aa Core Mathematics (on first-year algebra and calculus);
- MSM1Ba Foundation and Abstraction (on modular arithmetic, axiomatic mathematics, logical thinking and mathematics writing);
- MSM1Cb Computational Mathematics;
- MSM1Da Applicable Mathematics (on basic counting and probability);
- MSM2Bb Complex Variable Theory;
- MSM2Cb Programming in C++;
- MSM3P17/4P17 Logic (on completeness theorems and their applications).
In the summers of 2005 and 2006, I worked as a junior teaching assistant at the Chinese University of Hong Kong for the Enrichment Programme for Young Mathematics Talents (EPYMT).