Welcome back!

It’s amazing how time flies…I still remember how intimidated I was by this topic 13 weeks ago, and here we are now – the end of this blogging assignment. Today, I will be wrapping up my blog and sharing additional insights and reflections.

Let’s start with an overview of my chronicles on exploring the Impact of War on the environment!

This blogging experience was an emotional rollercoaster – taking me through grief over the absolute cruelty evinced in war to the hopes of an eco-revolution of a more sustainable military, a slap in the face – bringing me to sobriety of the historical and current environmental impacts of war I was completely unaware of, and a nurturing hand – shaping my environmental worldview. Moreover, I have also realised some gaps and great potential for further research in this topic… who knows, I might just cross paths with this subject again in the future!

However, something I could have done better would be posting consistently (once a week) – this probably influenced peer engagement with my last few posts )-:

I am so glad to have seized this challenge and taken you along with me!

Till next time,

Kelly

Credits: images from Pixabay and Unsplash