Making an excellent first impression is important during the career search. It starts with the polished, solid resume that exhibits many important talents, skills, credentials, and achievements. Regarding the same, it is suggested to indulge in training courses online so that you can highlight certifications on the resume and make yourself a more eligible candidate. Always remember that certifications hold the power of getting you noticed and showcasing the prospective employers that you are consistently improving yourself.
With the help of this program, students are permitted for obtaining qualifications in a particular area without spending a lot of time to attain a traditional degree.
Keeping this in mind, here are some of the best online certificate courses-
1. COURSERA – This online learning platform offers a learning library in several subjects such as marketing, sciences, business, and engineering. Currently offering more than 2,000 training courses online and over 25 million registered users, Coursera has a mix of non-accredited and accredited courses. It is considered as a MOOC i.e., Massive Open Online Course and works with specific universities as well as colleges for offering specializations in the trending subjects.
Coursera offers students with the guaranteed access to the latest educational opportunities through its tie-ups with topnotch global organizations and universities, for offering a plethora of online result-oriented courses. The major quality that makes Coursera stand out from the crowd is its convenient start dates, easy-to-use mobile applications, and flexible due dates.
2. LINKEDIN LEARNING – One of the greatest professional online networking platforms, LinkedIn offers the most suitable training courses online for all the aspiring students out there. LinkedIn Learning is powered by Lynda.com and it allows career as well as business professionals to expand knowledge and hone skills at their own pace. You can find more than 6,000 courses on tech, creative, and business-related skills through this platform. Moreover, these courses are taught by professionals.
3. UDEMY – Wish to get certification in marketing? Udemy provides you with more than 65,000 courses on an extensive range of professions, talents, and subjects. This is certainly the best place for furthering your education on any hobby, personal interest, or job skill. Huge discounts are also offered at 90% markdown on the courses almost every month, which makes this platform more affordable.
There is no denying the fact that Udemy is the global marketplace for online teaching and e-learning where students have the complete freedom of learning new skills and achieving their aim. The online courses and tutorials created by various academic professionals are well curated, regularly updated, and highly regarded. This is what makes Udemy the best online destination for professionals and students.
4. SKILL SUCCESS – Offering over 750 training courses online in technology, business, personal development, health, beauty & fashion, and languages SkillSuccess gives hours of content and certificates to its students. Along with the availability of industry professionals, they provide you with flash sales as well so that you can get high-dollar courses at 80% discount.
5. SKILL SHARE – It provides over 18,000 courses to millions of its users and the required tools for helping in personal career development goals. The in-depth subject study is taught by online entrepreneurs, business owners, and experts. For those who wish to make a career out of human resources, feel free to join more than 100 courses in this particular field.
The online learning community of SkillShare offers classes in business, design, technology, crafts, and writing etc. Anyone can be a part of this platform comprising millions of users and learn how to discover new possibilities and network with their peers. Surprisingly, it also provides access to the students for all the training courses, without any charges, for 2 months.
6. UDACITY – A popular patron of online free digital education and learning, the nano-degree programs of Udacity are accessible to anyone on this planet having credible internet connection as well as the desire of learning.
Founded by the former instructors of Stanford Peter Norvig and Sebastian Thrun, it provides you with a range of training courses online including Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Data Analysis and Digital Marketing etc. The availability of free online courses is also there as a part of the Android Basics Nano-degree programs with a duration of almost 2 weeks.
The best way a professional can enhance his worth to the company is by earning relevant certifications associated with his field. This wise choice will help in keeping him updated with technology, the industry trends, and a lot of areas that are consistently evolving. By remaining educated and significant, you can offer the best chance for yourself for advancing career opportunities. Always remember that doing the certificate course is much more than just adding one more skill in your resume as it also enhances the quality of your overall professional profile as well.