Perspectives of openness (Audio)
Listen to the diverse voices from colleagues across the globe discussing on what openness mean to them, with Kiruthika Ragupathi from the National University of Singapore.
The podcast discusses three key questions:
- What does open education mean to you?
- What are you willing to share openly? and with whom?
- What are the limitations to openness?
- Judit Hahn, University of Jyväskylä, Finland
- Rachel Plews, Northeastern University, Boston, Massachusetts
- Gizeh Perez Tenorio, Linköping University, Sweden
- Intekhab Islam, National University of Singapore
- Birger Eriksson, Mälardalen University, Sweden
- Lotta Fröjdfeldt, Mälardalen University, Sweden
- Susanne Koch, University of Östfold, Norway
- Hagit Meishar Tal, Holon Institute of Technology, Israel
- Johanni Larianko, Adult educator, Finland
- Lars Harrysson, Lund University, Sweden