South Korea [1-6]
- Between 5 February to 11 February, 2,057 new infections were reported in the South Korean military. This raises the total caseload in the domestic personnel to 7,908 cases, of which 3,000 are active infections. The new cases were reported from the Army (1,094 cases), the Air Force (581 cases), the Marine corps (141 cases), the Navy (105 cases), units under direct control of the defense ministry (92 cases), the South Korea-U.S. Combined Forces Command (4 cases), the Joint Cheifs of Staff (2 cases), and the ministry (2 cases).
- On 10 February, 2 new cases were reportedfrom the Navy’s 304-strong Cheonghae unit operating in waters off Africa, bringing the cluster’s cumulative case count to 59 cases.
- As of 10 February, a total of 622 cases were reported from the Education & Training Command in Jinju.
United States Forces Japan 
- On 4 February and 7 February, a total of 299 new infections were confirmed across 15 installations. The higesht number of cases reported on 7 February was from Yokosuka Naval Base (32 cases) and Kadena Air base (16 cases). As of 4 February 2022, the number of active cases on these vases are 196 and 126 respectively. Remaining cases on 7 February 2022 were reported from Naval Air Facility Atsugi and Yokota Air Base (13 cases each), and Marine corps camps Courtney, Foster, Hansen, Kinser and Lester and Marine Corps Air Station Futenma (28 cases).
United States Forces Korea 
- From 1 February to 7 February, the US Forces Korea reported 153 new cases, including 43 imported cases, in its affiliated community. This brings the total number of cases in the USFK-affilited population to 5,956 cases.