· As of 22 Nov, there were 1,215 active cases in the military and the ministry’s civilian staff. Two deaths have been reported since the beginning of the pandemic.
· As of 24 Nov, 11 fully vaccinated India Army officers who were pursuing a certificate course in business management at the Indian Institute of Management in Madhya Pradesh have been tested positive. They were all asymptomatic and have been placed in isolation. 65 contacts have been identified and samples have been send for testing.
· On 25 Nov, another 3 fully vaccinated Army officers pursuing the course in Indian Institute of Management were tested positive bringing the number of infected personnel to 14 in the last five days.
South Korea [4-9]
· On 20 Nov, 7 new cases were reported, bringing the total cases among the military personnel to 2,182. The cases consist of an Army soldier who had returned from vacation while remaining cases include commissioned officers from Army, Air Force and an employee at the defense ministry.
· On 22 Nov, 5 new cases were reported, bringing the total cases among the military personnel to 2,193. The cases include an Army officer in Paju who had return from vacation, an officer from defense ministry in Seoul and three service members who had contact with their infected family members.
· On 23 Nov, 10 new cases were reported, bringing the total cases among the military personnel to 2,203. The cases consist of an officer of the South Korea-US Combined Forces Command in Seoul, a civilian employee of the Air Force in Osan, an Army officer in Daejeon, an Army officer in Pocheon whose family member was tested positive and three service members who had returned from their vacation.
· On 24 Nov, 14 new cases were reported, bringing the total cases among the military personnel to 2,217. The cases include 6 Army service members following their vacation, an officer of Air Force unit in Osan and another service member from the same unit after having contact with the officer, a daftee of an Army unit in Pyeongtaek and an officer of an Army unit in Suncheon who both had contact with infected individuals in their bases and an officer of a military unit in Mungyeong whose family member was infected.
· On 25 Nov, 28 new cases were reported, bringing the total cases among the military personnel to 2,245. The cases include 2 Army officers and 4 troops from Gyeryong who were identified after a civilian employee in their base were tested positive, 5 Army officers in Seoul after a fellow was tested positive after vacation, 7 service members who were identified following their vacation and 3 individuals whose family members were infected.
· On 26 Nov, 19 new cases were reported, bringing the total cases among the military personnel to 2,264. The cases consist of 2 Army conscript in Paju after one of their fellows was tested positive, an officer in a unit under direct control of the ministry in Seoul and an Army conscript in Pyeongtaek following the detection of a case in both bases, a conscript in another ministry-controlled base in Seongnam who was identified prior hospitalization for other reason, a civilian employee of the Army in Jeonju and 8 members following their vacations.
United States Forces Korea (USFK) 
· From 16 Nov to 22 Nov, 39 cases were tested positive bringing the total cases in the USFK-affiliated population to 1,738.