· As of 22 Nov, there were 1,215 active cases in the military and the ministry’s civilian staff. Two deaths have been reported since the beginning of the pandemic.
· As of 24 Nov, 11 fully vaccinated India Army officers who were pursuing a certificate course in business management at the Indian Institute of Management in Madhya Pradesh have been tested positive. They were all asymptomatic and have been placed in isolation. 65 contacts have been identified and samples have been send for testing.
· On 25 Nov, another 3 fully vaccinated Army officers pursuing the course in Indian Institute of Management were tested positive bringing the number of infected personnel to 14 in the last five days.
South Korea [4-9]
· On 20 Nov, 7 new cases were reported, bringing the total cases among the military personnel to 2,182. The cases consist of an Army soldier who had returned from vacation while remaining cases include commissioned officers from Army, Air Force and an employee at the defense ministry.
· On 22 Nov, 5 new cases were reported, bringing the total cases among the military personnel to 2,193. The cases include an Army officer in Paju who had return from vacation, an officer from defense ministry in Seoul and three service members who had contact with their infected family members.
· On 23 Nov, 10 new cases were reported, bringing the total cases among the military personnel to 2,203. The cases consist of an officer of the South Korea-US Combined Forces Command in Seoul, a civilian employee of the Air Force in Osan, an Army officer in Daejeon, an Army officer in Pocheon whose family member was tested positive and three service members who had returned from their vacation.
· On 24 Nov, 14 new cases were reported, bringing the total cases among the military personnel to 2,217. The cases include 6 Army service members following their vacation, an officer of Air Force unit in Osan and another service member from the same unit after having contact with the officer, a daftee of an Army unit in Pyeongtaek and an officer of an Army unit in Suncheon who both had contact with infected individuals in their bases and an officer of a military unit in Mungyeong whose family member was infected.
· On 25 Nov, 28 new cases were reported, bringing the total cases among the military personnel to 2,245. The cases include 2 Army officers and 4 troops from Gyeryong who were identified after a civilian employee in their base were tested positive, 5 Army officers in Seoul after a fellow was tested positive after vacation, 7 service members who were identified following their vacation and 3 individuals whose family members were infected.
· On 26 Nov, 19 new cases were reported, bringing the total cases among the military personnel to 2,264. The cases consist of 2 Army conscript in Paju after one of their fellows was tested positive, an officer in a unit under direct control of the ministry in Seoul and an Army conscript in Pyeongtaek following the detection of a case in both bases, a conscript in another ministry-controlled base in Seongnam who was identified prior hospitalization for other reason, a civilian employee of the Army in Jeonju and 8 members following their vacations.
United States Forces Korea (USFK) 
· From 16 Nov to 22 Nov, 39 cases were tested positive bringing the total cases in the USFK-affiliated population to 1,738.
- On 18 November, 9 COVID-19 cases have been reported from attending a Petawawa military exercise involving approximately 500 personnel. As a preventive measure, all members involved in this exercise have been instructed to self-isolate, and up to 1,500 of their household and close contacts have also been told to limit their movements in the community, regardless of their vaccination status.
South Korea [2-7]
- On 13 November, 8 new cases were reported in the military. This brings the total number of cases reported in the military to 2,118 cases, of which 412 were breakthrough patients. The new cases were reported from 8 different military units, and all but one were breakthrough infections amongst those who are fully vaccinated.
- On 15 November, 3 new cases were reported from 2 Army officers from Hwacheon and Yeoncheon following their return from their vacation, and another Army officer from Cheorwon who stayed in the same spot with a civilian patient. All new cases were fully vaccinated, and brought the total caseload in South Korea’s military to 2,126 cases.
- On 16 November, 9 new cases were reported from a Marine Crops draftee in Jeju, an officer in Gwacheon, and an army conscript and Navy officer in Pyeongtaek. The remaining 5 cases tested positive after their family members were infected. This brings the total number of infections in the military to 2,135 cases.
- On 17 November, 12 new cases were reported in the South Korean military, bringing the total caseload amongst its personnel to 2,147 cases. Of the new cases, 7 service members were infected during their vacations, a civilian employee from the Army unit of Cheorwon was a contact of a previous confirmed case, and an officer based in the ministry compound in Seoul was symptomatic but 60 military personnel who came into contact with the case tested negative.
- On 18 November, 18 new cases were reported. This includes service members returning from their vacations (7 cases), who were infected from coming into contact with infected people at their bases or in the community (5 cases), and were symptomatic (3 cases). This brings the total number of cases in the military to 2,165 cases.
- On 18 November, 10 new cases were reported, of which 9 cases were fully vaccinated. Five of the new cases were reported from service members on their vacations, and 3 other cases were picked up during regular COVID-19 examination, was a contact of a previous case, or had a case reported from their base (1 case each). As of 19 November 2021, the South Korean military had reported 2,175 cases amongst its personnel.
South Korea [1-4]
- On November 8, the South Korean military reported 3 new COVID-19 cases – a Navy officer stationed in Jinhae, a civilian worker under the defense ministry, and a civilian employee of the Army in Hwaseong. This brings its caseload to 2,081.
- On November 9, 7 new cases were reported in Army soldiers and civilian employee in the South Korean military. Five were Army conscripts, while the remaining two case were in an Army officer based in Jangseong and a Goyang-based civilian employee who had an infected family member.
- On November 11, 10 new cases were reported in the South Korean military. Three were draftees in Gwacheon, who had a recent vacation; a Marine Corps officer and a civilian worker contracted the virus from their families; and an Army officer in Iksan was detected upon symptom development. Nine of the new cases were fully vaccinated.
- On November 12, 5 new COVID-19 cases were reported in South Korea’s military, bringing the total caseload among military personnel to 2,110. Among the new cases, a Marine Corps officer tested positive after a family member was infected, a draftee in Nonsan was infected during quarantine, while another civilian employee in Goyang tested positive after symptom development.
United States 
As of November 12, the US military recorded 251,698 COVID-19 cases, including 247,100 recoveries, 2,272 hospitalisations and 75 deaths. The distribution of cases are as follows – Army (87,641), Marine Corps (28,761), Navy (49,045), Air Force (43,947), National Guard (40,662), and other agencies (1,642). A total of 1,524,901 service members have been fully vaccinated – Army (534,916), Marine Corps (180,418), Navy (377,977) and Air Force (431,590); 317,938 service members have received one dose of the vaccine – Army (226,568), Marine Corps (14,718), Navy (14,928) and Air Force (61,724).
 United States
- As of 3 Nov, a total of 250,902 cases with 2,269 hospitalizations and 73 deaths have been reported in the US military. There were 87,426 cases in the Army, 48,862 cases in the Navy, 43,701 cases in the Air Force, 40,592 cases in the National Guard, 28,691 cases in the Marine Corps and 1,630 cases in the DoD Agencies.
[2-4] South Korea
- On 3 Nov, 6 new cases were reported among two Navy officers, two Army soldiers, a civilian employee of the Army and an officer of a military unit attached to the defense ministry.
- On 4 Nov, 9 new cases were reported among 3 Army officers stationed in Damyang, an Army officer based in Chuncheon, in Uijeongbu, an officer of a military unit attached to the defense ministry, a civilian employee of the Army and two conscripts.
- On 5 Nov, 8 new cases were reported, bringing the total caseload among its personnel to 2,067. Cases were reported among five Army draftees, including a trainee at a boot camp in Nonsan, an Army officer stationed in Gapyon and another officer based in Paju. Of the cumulative cases in the military, 51 patients are still under treatment.