- Quick steps
- Learn more
- Online consultations
- Walk-in consultations
- First Steps workshops
- Further help
We are fast approaching the new Academic Year. If you have not started to prepare your modules in LumiNUS for the coming semester, we urge you to begin soon. As announced in the LumiNUS newsletter, online seminars and roadshows, IVLE goes into staff-only mode on Sunday 4 August.
The fastest way to get onto LumiNUS is to use the IVLE to LumiNUS migration tool. The link lists all the information you need to know before opting for migration as well as the migration application form.
- The migration process runs in a queue, not in parallel. This means: first-come, first-served. The migration process is resource intensive, so it has to be done a module at a time. Please do not leave this to the last minute and expect that your module(s) is/are copied over to LumiNUS immediately.
- You need to be the owner of the module to request for migration. If this is an issue, you can transfer ownership to the person who is (or will be) actively managing the module in IVLE/LumiNUS.
- The migration does not include all content and settings. Please read what will and will not be copied over to the module in LumiNUS. You should verify that your module has been copied to LumiNUS correctly once you are notified that the migration is complete.
We encourage you to learn more about LumiNUS. CIT will be holding consultations (online and walk-in) and First Steps workshops from now until the start of semester.
On weekdays from now until Friday 12 July, you can join an online consultation for LumiNUS.
Please visit Online Consultations on the LumiNUS Information site for information on how to join, the latest updates and block-out dates.
From Monday 15 July to Thursday 15 August, CIT will hold walk-in consultations at CIT Seminar Room, Level 3 of Information Technology building.
Please visit Walk-in Consultations on the LumiNUS Information site for latest updates and block-out dates.
First Steps with LumiNUS workshops
As this is the first time many of you will be using LumiNUS, we will hold several First Steps with LumiNUS workshops.
As spaces are limited, registration is required.
- Thu 4 Jul, 1400 to 1600 hrs
- Tue 9 Jul, 1000 to 1200 hrs
- Tue 16 Jul to Thu 18 Jul (various times): LumiNUS workshops at CDTL.
- Mon 22 Jul, 1000 to 1200 hrs
- Wed 24 Jul, 1400 to 1600 hrs
- Fri 26 Jul, 1000 to 1200 hrs
- Tue 30 Jul, 1000 to 1200 hrs
- Thu 1 Aug 1400 to 1600 hrs
- Mon 5 Aug 1400 to 1600 hrs
- Wed 7 Aug 1000 to 1200 hrs
Self-starters can refer to the LumiNUS Staff Guide.
You can also refer to the LumiNUS information wiki. This highlights what is new as well as differences between LumiNUS and IVLE.
If you want to ask questions, report bugs or make suggestions, please do so at the LumiNUS Staff Help Desk (NUSNET login required).