New feature in myLinc – My Reading History

My Reading History is a feature that allows you to save a list of everything that you check out from the library.

After logging in to myLINC, click My Reading History to activate your Reading History function.

Access your Reading History

Click on Opt In to view your Reading History.

Step 2

The system will start tracking your reading history from that moment forward, beginning with titles that you check out AFTER you click ”Opt In”. Anything that you checked out before you clicked on Opt In will NOT be on the list even if you renew the items.

You can delete some or all of the titles on your list whenever you want. Alternatively, you may wish to save or export the list of titles in My Reading History.

exporting

Delete all titles listed in My Reading History should you wish to opt out of the function.

deleting

After all entries are deleted, click Opt Out to disable My Reading History function.

opting out

Library users need to be aware that using My Reading History means this information is being stored on the NUS Libraries’ server. Anyone with access to your library card number can check your reading history or any other information attached to your account.

Hayati Abdul
Central Library