Hi, this is Kwok Pui Choi (蔡國培). I am an associate professor at the Department of Statistics and Applied Probability, National University of Singapore. I have a courtesy appointment with the Department of Mathematics, National University of Singapore.
Department of Statistics & Applied Probability,
6 Science Drive 2
+65 6516 4387
email address stackp[at]nus.edu.sg
- BSc (1st class), Mathematics, University of Hong Kong 1980
- MSc, Mathematics, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1981
- PhD, Mathematics, University of Illinoius at Urbana-Champaign, 1987
I express my gratitude to my PhD supervisor, Prof Donald L. Burkholder, for his support and encouragement.
PhD thesis: Some sharp inequalities for martingale transforms
- Lecturer, Department of Mathematics, NUS 1986-1992
- Senior Lecturer, Department of Mathematics, NUS, 1992-1997
- Associate Professor, University Scholars Program, NUS, 2003-2005; 2007-2014
- Associate Professor, Departments of Statistics and Applied Probability, and of Mathematics, NUS, 1998-present