Participants are required to submit an abstract with a maximum length of 800 words (for the consideration of presentation) OR a full paper (for consideration for TRE ISMT special issue, JICV, JRUES, or/and Best Student Paper Award) and give a presentation at ISMT 2019. The Best Student Paper Awards will be selected among full paper submissions, in which students who are both the first author and the presenter of the paper.
For consideration for the journal publication, full papers should first be submitted to the symposium. Selected full papers, which must be presented at ISMT, will be invited to be submitted to the TRE, JICV, or JRUES.
- Abstracts and full papers should be submitted with our special template.
- Provision of full contact information and affiliations of the author(s)
- The full paper should be combined with the Submission Template. The combined file must be in PDF format. Abstracts / Full papers should be submitted to the ISMT2019 easychair link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ismt2019
- If a full paper is submitted for consideration for TRE, JICV, JRUES, or/and Student Best Paper Award, please indicate your intention and preference in the submission template.
- Submission Template can be downloaded here: Download
|Deadline for abstract submission (presentation only):||15 August 2019|
|Deadline for full paper submission (consideration for TRE submission, JICV, JRUES-SC029A or Paper Award):||1 September 2019|
|Notification of presentation acceptance:||5 September 2019|
|Deadline for registration:||5 November 2019|
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries and technical support for your submissions.