GET A UNIQUE JOB EXPERIENCE AT ICCS!
A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO NETWORK WITH ITALIAN AND INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS COMMUNITY IN SINGAPORE;
DO AN INTERNSHIP AT ICCS;
A GREAT OCCASION FOR NETWORKING WITH 250 OVER MEMBERS AMONGST THE MOST RELEVANT COMPANIES IN FASHION, F&B, DESIGN, ENGINEERING, AUTOMOTIVE AND FINANCE;
ICCS, the Italian Chamber of Commerce in Singapore is a bridge between Italy and Singapore organizing Missions & Delegations, Fairs, Seminars, Talks & Round table sharing with our Singaporean partners the potential of Italian companies in all business sectors, lifestyle and culture. The internship program (usually 3 months program)) aims at helping students to improve and consolidate the academic background with practical experience, assisting the Chamber in some of the following tasks, using some of your best skills:
- database management
- research and market analysis
- feasibility studies on sectors and specific companies needs, handling requests for assistance from Italian subjects
- support marketing promotional events
- Arrangement of B2B meetings
- writing articles for the quarterly newsletter
- assisting in feeding daily the web-site with relevant news form Italy and Singapore
EVENT ORGANIZATION SKILLS
- Supporting the SG (the Supervisor) and the staff in organizing events, seminars, talks and round table on different sectors and topics.
Any period commencing from 15th October 2017 for a period of 3 to 4 months negotiable.
Office hours are 9 to 6 every day excluding Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays
- shorter periods of time accepted;
- must be Singaporean
- this is an unpaid internship, you will be provided with an EZ Link card for your travel expenses within Singapore during your internship. The monthly allowance for travel is SGD50.00 and for meal is SGD200.00.
- Interns shall comply with rules and regulations of the Chamber as per dress code, work hours, confidentiality, access to information, safety and security, and medical leave.
At the end of the internship, the Supervisor will complete a final evaluation and testimonial describing the intern’s experience and performance by issuing an official reference letter
For more information please contact: GINA YEO: firstname.lastname@example.org; or tel: +65 62230356