Neptune Orient Lines Limited (NOL) is a world leader in global transportation services. It is the largest shipping and logistics company listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange. Each year, it transports a volume of over 3 million forty-foot equivalent (FEU) worldwide. Its services span over 50 countries and are delivered by over 7,000 employees.
Its key operating brand, APL, provides customers around the world with ocean shipping and container transportation services through a network combining high-quality intermodal operations with the latest information technology.
Learning and Organisation Development Intern (Full / Part Time)
We are seeking an intern to be attached to our Global Learning and Organisation Development team. This role will be involved in the rollout and execution of Global programmes in the L&D department and handling of data that is confidential and critical to the company.
The Learning and Organisation Development (L&OD) Intern will be exposed to various L&OD projects
- Plan and support marketing initiatives, perform data housekeeping and analysis of utilization statistics for NOL e-learning platforms, i.e. NOLGC and the LMD Portal
- Manage internship operations, through working with various stakeholders from the business and schools
- Prepare management reports for succession planning, including succession planning charts and talent development plans
- Maintain/ improve the L&OD intranet sites
- Administration of other L&OD projects as required
- Competent with Microsoft excel including knowledge of pivot tables and various excel functions
- Attentive to details
- Inquisitive and fast learner
- Able to multi-task
- Pro-active, able to work independently Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player
- An internship starting January 2016 (4 -6 Months)
- Please state your availability in your cover letter
Send your application to:
Ms Ng Xiao Jia
Specialist, Learning & Organisation Development
Neptune Orient Lines Ltd