Maybank Kim Eng Securities is looking for two FASS students to intern in Marketing Department for 6 months
- Work cross-functionally with other departments/business units to develop and implement marketing campaigns.
- Build interest and awareness in our services through effective internal and external communication.
- Manage seminars and events to improve client engagement.
- Liaise with other departments/business units to craft internal e-mail communications, newsletters and the like.
- Assist in the product-launch process by writing copy for the company website and other marketing collateral.
- Deadline driven with effective time management and ability to work under pressure.
- Energetic team player and able to be learn quickly.
- Meticulous, analytical, detail-oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter with initiative, creativity and a passion for the written word.
- Candidates with interest and knowledge of the financial markets are preferred.
- Start date: 11 May 2015
How to Apply:
If you are keen to take up this internship, please send your resume to Ms Sophrine Lee at email@example.com. Please indicate “6-month Internship in Marketing, Communications and Events” on the email subject.
Deadline: 9 April 2015