Accenture’s Human Resource team is looking for an intern to join our Talent Acquisition team for a period of 6 months or more!
The intern will have the following scope of responsibilities:
1. Design, develop and implement campus recruitment initiatives, including but not limited to career fairs, networking and industry talks.
2. Design, develop and manage inventories of campus collaterals and logistics.
3. Liaising with various campus student groups and their student leadership.
4. Conduct phone and digital interviews and perform CV screening, make offers to successful candidates.
5. Administer and manage the hiring requisitions in Jobsbank.
1. Commit for a minimum of 6 months (full time is preferred, but part-time arrangements can be discussed)
2. Passionate about talent management and human resources
3. Creative and innovative, having active links with existing student leadership groups are preferred.
4. Be in their second, third or penultimate year in NUS, NTU, SMU or SUTD. Recent graduates are also welcomed to apply
5. Singaporean or Singapore PRs – due to Jobsbank requirements (Singpass required)
This contract position may lead up to a permanent position upon graduation, depending on performance, the year of study of the candidate and hiring demand in the months that lead up to the end of the contract.
If you have friends who are keen and available to take up this opportunity, do get them to send their resumes to my email address at email@example.com. Thanks!
Human Resources – Campus Recruiter
Accenture Pte Ltd
#33-00 Raffles City Tower, Singapore 179101
DD: (+65) 6410-8396