Sentosa Development Corporation (SDC) is a statutory board formed in 1972 under the Ministry of Trade and Industry. SDC is tasked with the responsibility to plan, develop and manage Sentosa Island.
The Corporate Planning Division in SDC develops and drives the implementation of the organisational strategic business framework and various other corporate-level initiatives.
We currently have a vacancy for a Corporate Planning Executive/Assistant Manager position. The job is multi-faceted and challenging, offering the incumbent a deep understanding of the leisure business and the opportunity to develop a long-term, corporate-wide perspective in making business and organisational decisions. The job includes the following responsibilities:
- Facilitate strategy formulation and planning initiatives
- Manage the Corporate Dashboard and monitor overall corporate performance
- Conduct industry research and analyse the implications for Sentosa
- Undertake cross-functional projects with internal and external partners
- Develop and leverage relations with stakeholders, including other government agencies, business associates and international associations
Requirements for the job:
- University degree
- 1-2 years of relevant experience is preferred, although fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Comfortable with numerical and data analysis
- Strong writing, presentation and persuasion skills
- Can do attitude
- Good with people and have the knack to create win-win solutions
- Attuned to the latest news, trends and thoughts, as well as able to think out of the box
- Sense of realism and able to see through good ideas from conceptualisation to implementation
- Interest in public service and the leisure sector
Interested candidates may apply through our corporate website at: http://www.jobstreet.com.sg/career/sentosa_ft.htm
The application deadline is 28 February 2015.