CP2201 is available through CORS bidding. The enrollment for CP2201 is limited.
For this coming semester’s course we are proud to announce an exciting list of speakers who have founded interesting and successful companies. Several are former NUS and SoC graduates.
- Hoong An Wong, Founder of HungryGoWhere – Singapore’s favourite food website
- Rama Mamuaya, Indonesia’s top blogger – market opportunities in Indonesia
- Darius Cheung and Varun Chatterji, founders of TenCube – acquired by McAfee, and founders of BillPin and Sent.ly
- John Wu, Investor and ex-Chief Technical Officer of AliBaba and early leader on search for Yahoo
- Roger Chang, founder of Pirate3D –Kickstarter for 3D Printers
- Don Sim, founder of Daylight Studios – mobile social gaming
- Danny Wilson, founder of Pixelmetrix – new media
- Zwee (Zihuan) Wee, founder of Savant Degrees – digital experiences
- Lai Kok Fung, founder of BuzzCity – mobile advertising
- Pete Kellock and Terence Swee, founders of muvee – mobile video editing
- Juzar Motiwalla, venture investor and Board Member of companies in Silicon Valley and Asia
There will be a visit to one of the more remarkable incubators in this region – Joyful Frog Digital Incubator. There will be a talk from StarHub’s Innovation Unit on market opportunities in Singapore and the region. StarHub is a sponsor for CP2001.
More details can be found at
CP2201 is offered in Semester 1 (2013/14). The course will be held on 4 Tuesdays, on August 20th and 27th, September 3rd and 10th, and is scheduled for 6 to 9pm in the Executive Conference Room (ECR), in building COM2, 04-02.There will be a site visit to an exciting incubator on Friday 6th September evening. The course is to be taken for 2 Credits on a CS/CU basis (no sit-ins are allowed). Attendance for the sessions is mandatory.
If you have any questions, please email Professor Juzar Motiwalla directly at email@example.com.
Toh Mui Kiat