Research Assistant (Executive Intern) at Homerun Asia
About Homerun Asia
Homerun Asia produces truly Asian movies from our base in Singapore. While our primary markets are the key Asian territories, the rest of the world is still very much within our focus. We are best placed to aggregate and integrate the most commercial Asian talents for Asian movies with an international outlook. Homerun Asia also sets its sight to be the key distributor of commercial titles for all South East Asian territories while our talent management will groom and market a new generation of Asian artistes for borderless movies.
– To assist movie director in liaising with various institutions for research on Singapore’s history
– To check accuracy of dates, names, numbers and other information in the movie script against the actual historical events
– To retrieve and take cohesive and accurate notes in the Archives whenever required to meet director’s needs
– Report to Producer and Director of the project
– Interested in the entertainment and movie industry
– Meticulous, diligent and organized in performing researching, with a caution for accuracy
– Able to commit for two months
– To start work as soon as possible (from May onwards)
– Intern will be paid SGD 500 a month, excluding expenses for traveling, etc.
– Communications majors preferred, but students of other majors and degrees are welcome to apply.
– Students from any year (Year 1, 2, 3, 4, or higher) are all welcomed.
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Closing Date: 31 May 2012
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.