A great start to a new life!

Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.” – Henry Ford

New Picture (2)

Dear Students

Welcome to the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences!

I am the Student Support Manager from External Relations/Student Life, and I am involved in being part of shaping and building of a caring and supportive community in the faculty.

As I seek to understand students’ various concerns, I also help champion their well-being by providing guidance and referral to helpful resources.

In addition, I also coordinate various programmes for students including Deanery Connect Sessions and Meditation Sessions.

The Deanery Connect Sessions serve as excellent opportunities for students to get to know the Deanery members better as well as to provide valuable feedback to facilitate positive change. 

The Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences is a place where we foster supportive and caring relationships and build bridges between both students and staff.

Therefore I hope you would contact me if you feel you need someone to hear you out (I can be reached at faspyyi@nus.edu.sg or 6516 7274).

In the meantime, have a great semester ahead!

Best Wishes,
Ignatius Pang, Student Support Manager

Check out links below to stay updated!
Blog: blog.nus.edu.sg/fassnews/category/students/wellness/
Facebook: fasswellness@hotmail.com
Twitter: twitter.com/FASSWellness