With environmental and sustainability issues growing in significance, the rise of green jobs to help drive a push for a greener world is becoming more important than ever.
As such, the 6th NUS Bachelor of Environmental Studies Student Committee, supported by NUS OES, is organizing the Green Careers Networking for students interested in finding out more about the landscape within the Green Sector. Join us for an afternoon with our 5 expert panelists from different fields who would be sharing about their experience working in the Green Sector and skills you’d need to thrive in it. There will be a Q&A session after the ‘ panel as well as opportunities to mingle with the panelists over tea.
Admission is free!
Sign up at https://tinyurl.com/BESGCN18 by 15 February 2018, Thursday.
Date: 24 Feb 2018, Saturday
Time: 2-5pm, (Registration starts at 1.45pm)
Venue: UTown Auditorium 1
Attire: Smart Casual
Panelists/Speakers (Stay tuned to this blog post to learn more about the speakers!)
- Ms Pui Cuifen, Senior Environmental Scientist at DHI
- Mr Kavickumar Muruganathan, Vice President – Environment, Health and Safety at Halcyon Agri
- Ms Xin-Yi Wong, Sustainability Manager, H&M Southeast Asia
- Ms Roopali Raghavan, Assistant Director for Conservation, Research & Veterinary Services at WRS
- Mr Michael Blanding, Director, Corporate Responsibility, Asia, Middle East, Africa, and Greater China at Intercontinental Hotels Group
For more information, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a comment below!