All The Best

All the best for the exam.  It has been fun teaching CS2106 again this semester.

(If you haven’t go to bed, consider doing so soon.  You will need a fresh mind to think tomorrow.)

18 thoughts on “All The Best

1. Thanks Professor Ooi for sharing all the useful knowledge. I enjoy attending both your lecture and tutorial class. =) Cheers!

2. Thank you Prof Ooi for teaching us too! I’ve learnt a lot too! It makes me start to think what’s going on behind the peaceful usage of computer! While I’m typing this there are so many system calls made!!!!

3. 5 stars easily! Love the graphics and variety of maps, freemode and racetracks. Loads of cars to pick from and high choice when tuning the car. Love this game so much Drift Hunters, well done to the devs. One tiny issue (I won’t remove a star) is that sometimes the right turn arrow wont respond for about 3 or 4 seconds, and causes me to crash. Other than this its an awesome game. Cant wait for new maps and updates!

4. Luxury slingshot rental florida is a leading luxury car rental company which allows customers a stress-free car rental experience by providing excellent services. Slingshot is a 2-seat, 3-wheel wonder. It’s classified as a motorcycle-auto cycle, but it’s not, we simply call it street legal 3-wheel Kart. It’s a 4-cylinder. It casts a unique design that promises a deluxe experience at prices that won’t break the bank.

5. Hi, I am kexing chemical’s officer Kevin Hawks. Here you can find quality chemical products like molecular sieve adsorber, carbon molecular sieve manufacturer, and activated alumina balls with the completely satisfied client’s feedback.

6. Thank you Prof Ooi for teaching us too! I’ve learned a lot too! It makes me start to think about what’s going on behind the peaceful usage of computers! Their hnc assignments increase our so much knowledge of us, While I’m typing this there are so many system calls made!!!!