Since the deadline falls on a public holiday, we have decided to allow softcopy submission in addition to hardcopy.
If you decide to submit a hardcopy, you can still pass them to either Wei Tsang or Saeid as per instructions.
If you wish to submit a softcopy, please read and following the instructions below carefully.
- A PDF answer form has been made available.
- Use any decent PDF viewer/editor to fill up the form with your answers. Remember to save the form after you fill it up with your answers.
- Rename the form a3-A1234567X.pdf, replacing A1234567X with your matriculation number.
- Submit the form into IVLE workbin here, before the deadline.
- Please do not submit any other forms of softcopy (e.g., something scanned from a scanner, an image of the answer sheet taken with your phone, a text file edited with vim, etc.) Only the filled up version of the PDF form above is acceptable.
- Please do not email us the softcopy. Do not submit a floppy disk containing the softcopy either!
- Please name the PDF file according to the convention a3-<matric number>.pdf. Do NOT name it as a3-<nusnet ID>.pdf. (Your matriculation number ends with an alphabet).
There is a 1-point penalty for each violation of instruction above.