NUS School of Computing (SoC) will be organising the NUS Computing Career Fair from 1-10 February 2021 to engage companies and organisations that are interested in recruiting our graduating batch of students from the Computing Degree programmes (https://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/programmes/).
Computing Career Fair
The Programme for each Career Fair Day is as follows:
|11.00am – 12.00pm||Booth Set-up|
|12.00pm – 5.00pm||Career Fair|
Safe Management Measures
In order to provide a safe avenue for employers and students, there will be several measures taken to ensure proper social distancing at the career fair:-
- At any one time, no more than 50 people is permitted inside the event venue.
- Venue is limited to eight (8) employers per day. Employers can only participate in one Career Fair Day .
- Each employer would be limited to sending a maximum of two (2) company representatives per Career Fair Day .
- Each employer would be limited to bringing 1 pull up banner and marketing collaterals.
- Company representatives are to do temperature declarations at COM 1 Lobby on each Career Fair Day , NUS visitor registrations, and the TraceTogether Safe Entry. A sticker will be issued once temperature declaration and NUS visitor registration is completed.
- Company representatives are to put on mask when they speak to students at the booth. Just putting on a face shield is not allowed.
- Company representatives should be seated at least one meter apart at the booth.
- Students at the booth are to be at least one meter apart. To prevent crowds at booths, students would need to queue up and there should be only 2 students at the booth at any one time.
- Each career fair day would consist of five (5) one-hour slots.
- Students would need to pre-register for each slot, and would be limited to a maximum of 1-hour slot per day.
- In the event that the pandemic situation worsens, SoC will make arrangements for the event to be fully online.
Online Recruitment Talks [Deluxe Package Only]
Online recruitment talks will be hosted by SoC over Zoom, and allows for employers to reach out to a wider audience in a virtual setting. Recruitment Talks will be limited to 3 sessions per day at:-
- 1.00pm to 2.00pm
- 2.30pm to 3.30pm
- 4.00pm to 5.00pm
Online Speed Interview Sessions [Deluxe Package Only]
Speed interviews allow hiring managers to meet and assess as many different candidates together during a short time.
To help employers in your first round of candidate screenings, Recruiters and Hiring Managers can interview potential hires from our student population via online speed interview sessions.
|15 Feb||16 Feb||17 Feb||18 Feb||19 Feb|
|4.30pm-6.00pm||Full-time Hires||Full-time Hires (SG Citizens Only)||Full-time Hires (SG Citizens/PR Only)||Full-time Hires||Full-time Hires|
|Participation in the NUS Computing Career Fair is chargeable|
Career Fair BoothIncludes :-
Career Fair Booth + Recruitment Talk Slot + Online Speed Interview Sessions
*Maximum of one talk per Employer
|Prices subject to 7% GST|
1Employers will not be charged for unconfirmed sessions