NUS School of Computing (SoC) will be organising the NUS Computing Career Fair from 1-10 September 2021 to engage companies and organisations that are interested in recruiting our graduating batch of students from the Computing Degree programmes (https://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/programmes/).
Computing Career Fair (On-site)
On-site Computing Career Fair Days will take place on 3, 6, 7, and 10 Sep 2021.
The Programme for each On-site Computing Career Fair Day is as follows:
|11.00am – 12.00pm||Booth Set-up|
|12.00pm – 5.00pm||Career Fair|
Safe Management Measures (On-site)
In order to provide a safe avenue for employers and students, there will be several measures taken to ensure proper social distancing at the career fair:-
- At any one time, no more than 50 people is permitted inside the event venue.
- Venue is limited to eight (8) employers per day. Employers can only participate in one Career Fair Day .
- Each employer would be limited to sending a maximum of two (2) company representatives per Career Fair Day .
- Each employer would be limited to bringing 1 pull up banner and marketing collaterals.
- Company representatives are to do temperature declarations at COM 1 Lobby on each Career Fair Day , NUS visitor registrations, and the TraceTogether Safe Entry. A sticker will be issued once temperature declaration and NUS visitor registration is completed.
- Company representatives are to put on mask at all times. Just putting on a face shield is not allowed.
- Company representatives should be seated at least one meter apart at the booth.
- Students at the booth are to be at least one meter apart. To prevent crowds at booths, students would need to queue up and there should be only 2 students at the booth at any one time.
- Each on-site career fair day would consist of five (5) one-hour slots.
- Students would need to pre-register for each slot, and would be limited to a maximum of 1-hour slot per day.
- In the event that the pandemic situation worsens, SoC will make arrangements for the event to be fully online.
Computing Career Fair (Virtual)
Virtual Computing Career Fair Days will take place on 1, 2, 8, and 9 Sept 2021.
Employers will be able to participate on all days
Up to 4 registered users per company can access the virtual venue.
The Programme for each Career Fair Day (Virtual) is as follows:
|10.00am – 6.00pm||Virtual Fair|
Online Recruitment Talks (Virtual Package Only)
Online recruitment talks will be hosted by SoC over Zoom, and allows for employers to reach out to a wider audience in a virtual setting.
Recruitment Talks will be limited to 3 sessions per day at:-
- 1.00pm to 2.00pm
- 2.30pm to 3.30pm
- 4.00pm to 5.00pm
|Participation in the NUS Computing Career Fair is chargeable|
On-site Booth + Virtual BoothIncludes :-
Recruitment Talk Slot + Virtual BoothIncludes :-
|Prices subject to 7% GST|