Have you always wondered what communications will evolve into as digital spaces and digital literacy grow exponentially? Or how open communications can help maximise social impact? What about fake news, and how truth is being managed in today’s volatile climate? Join our panel of industry leaders and influencers to unravel the urgent challenges of future communications.
The Department of Communications and New Media is proud to host the Industry Leaders Summit, inviting distinguished speakers as:
- Emily Poon, Deputy Managing Director, Oglivy Public Relations
- Wong Li Lin, Executive Director, Public Hygiene Council
- Krishnan Menon, Chief Client Officer, Asia Pacific Wunderman
- Renaud Besnard, Director of Marketing, Asia Pacific, Uber Technologies Inc.
- Adrian Heng, Director Communications and Marketing, Booqed Limited
- Tom Santorelli, Managing Editor, Weber Shandwick PR
- Lili Koh, Founder, 7Skies Communications
- Gwyn Heidi Ng, News Assistant, CNBC Asia
19 October 2017
2:00 pm – 6:00 pm
NUS University Hall Auditorium,
Lee Kong Chian Wing Level 2,
21 Lower Kent Ridge Road