Turnitin has made major changes to the way that it integrates with other services.
As such, CIT has had to modify the way Turnitin works in NUS:
- Turnitin integration in IVLE will be tighter and will be the recommended way for using Turnitin in NUS.
- Log in to Turnitin directly using NUSNET user ID and password will be removed. To log in directly to Turnitin, you will need to use your Turnitin ID and password instead.
The changes will take place in three phases.
Phase 1: Tuesday 21 June 2016
- Submission to and creation of Turnitin submission folders in IVLE will halt.
- Existing submissions to Turnitin folders in IVLE and the respective originality reports can still be viewed.
Phase 2: Monday 27 June 2016
- A new submission and viewing interface for Turnitin in IVLE will be enabled.
- Previously created submission folders will no longer be accessible in IVLE.
Phase 3: December 2016 (exact date to be confirmed)
- Direct login to Turnitin using NUSNET ID and password will be disabled.
- Login to Turnitin will require your Turnitin ID and password.
Turnitin users in NUS will no doubt have many questions regarding these changes. CIT urges you to read a comprehensive description of these changes.