Edublogger Laura Walker offers nine reasons:
- Together we are better
- Global or local, you choose
- Self-awareness and reflective practice
- Ideas workshop and sounding board
- Newsroom and innovation showcase
- Professional development and critical friends
- Quality-assured searching
- Communicate, communicate, communicate
- Getting with the times has never been so easy!
Indeed, the quality of your Twitter experience can vary widely depending on who you follow. That's an implicit prerequisite which can make or break your Twitter experience.
Here are a few NUS tweeple (twitter people) to follow:
- Aaron Tay, NUS Libraries
- Anand Ramchand, Department of Information Systems
- Choo Zhi Min, Institute of Systems Science
- Elizabeth Koh, Department of Information Systems
- Giorgos Cheliotis, Communications and New Media Programme
- N. Sivasothi, Department of Biological Sciences
Do you know any other NUS staff who Twitter?