|4 Engineering Drive 4,
E5-B12, Singapore 117585
- 01 Mar 2021–Present, Research Associate (Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering), National University of Singapore
- 23 Oct 2020‒28 Feb 2021, Research Associate (NERI), National University of Singapore
- May 2014‒April 2017, Project Manager (Design Center), Shanghai Electric Wind Energy Co., Ltd.
- Aug 2012–April 2014, Project Engineer (Design Center), Siemens Wind Power Turbines (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
- Jul 2010–Jul 2012, System Engineer (Technology Department), Shanghai Electric Wind Power Equipment Co., Ltd.
- M.Eng., (Water Conservancy and Hydropower Engineering), Hohai University, China, 2010
- B.Eng., (Thermal Power Engineering), Hohai University, China, 2007
- Physics-and-AI based modelling and optimization for multi-energy systems
- Hydrodynamics and thermal engineering applied to the renewable energy sector
- Aerodynamics engineering science applied to wind energy
Aug 2021–present A*STAR SINGAPORE FOOD STORY R&D PROGRAMME INDUSTRY ALIGNMENT FUND-PREPOSITIONING (IAF-PP) ON THEME 2 – FUTURE FOODS: ALTERNATIVE PROTEINS (AME DOMAIN)
- Design, fabrication, and commissioning of a 2-module photobioreactor system for the laboratory-scale micro-algae cultivation.
- Designed the heat exchanger and cooling system inside the micro-algae photobioreactor for controlling the cultivation temperature of the outdoor demonstration-scale photobioreactors.
- Completed the outdoor test by using a LDPE-bag based experimental setup.
Figure 1: Water temperature and ambient temperature as functions of the global solar irradiance in Singapore’s outdoor environment.
Nov 2021–present A CIRCULAR ECONOMY APPROACH IN PHYTOREMEDIATION
- Research on the biochar production from gasification of water hyacinth for a circular economy