[Disclaimer: This is an uncensored and unedited article submitted by a student at NUS. We have recently experienced cases of students publishing articles on BizTech that contain advertisements or spam, and we are deeply sorry for such cases. In those cases, we removed the articles promptly thanks to whistleblowing from our readers. If you believe this article contains any subtle advertisements, spam or offensive content, please report it for us to review. Thank you.]
What is Angular?
HTML is a great declarative language for static documents. However, it isn’t compatible for creating applications and often leaves web developers with the exercise of trying to find a way to trick the browser into being application compatible. AngularJS is what HTML would have been, had it been designed for applications.
What is Angular 4?
There are several different versions of Angular, the latest being the 4th version of Angular, which was released in March 2017. Angular 4 includes some major improvements and additional functionality from previous versions.
Some of the changes Angular 4 features include:
· Engine improvements – making Angular smaller and faster
· Animations now have their own package
· Improved *ngIf and *ngFor
· Angular Universal – server-side rendering enabled
· TypeScript 2.1 and 2.2 compatibility
· Source maps for templates
· Several template improvements
Why should I undergo Angular 4 training?
Being trained in Angular 4 web development will not only make your resume stand out, but will teach you how to use Angular 4 to build sophisticated applications.
Angular 4 training will teach participants how to build, manage and deploy scalable web applications, including TypeScript concepts and unit testing of developed applications.
Upon completion, participants will have the skills needed to design, build and test single page applications, across an array of mobile and desktop platforms. Such applications will allow businesses to achieve better return on investment, due to lesser development and maintenance cost, and faster accessibility.
What will I learn from Angular 4 training?
· Fully understand the architecture behind an Angular 4 application and how to use it.
· Gain an in-depth understanding of the concepts behind an Angular application, its architecture and capabilities.
· Understand how Angular is different than traditional web development frameworks.
· Learn how to create single-page applications and develop an application from scratch using Angular 4.
· Code using new ES6 and TypeScript language features.
· Discover Angular coding and architecture best practices.
· Understand and use Angular forms, observables, dependency injection, and routing.
· Retrieve, update, and delete data using Angular’s http service.
· Unit test all the parts of an Angular application including modules, components, services, and pipes.
· Upgrade an existing application from AngularJS to Angular 4.
· Create, build, and deploy an Angular (Angular 4) application using the Angular CLI.
· Develop dynamic model-driven forms that are easier to unit test.