GROUP 10 – KNEW
Description of Product/ Service/ Innovation:
A mobile application that connects global users to provide and receive more affordable lessons(on various skills) as well as to promote socializing and travels. In all, this product serves to contribute to and build upon the burgeoning sharing economy.
Consumers(Individuals), public and private sectors(SMEs)
What Stakeholder Need Does It Address?
- Acquiring skills(especially under privileged/less fortunate individuals)
- Cross-culture experiences
- Protecting small/traditional businesses
- Promoting(and securing) employment in the various age groups. Especially if they are master craftsmen in their industries without an official university degree.
- Promoting volunteerism and a more caring community; contributing to the sharing economy
How Does It Build on existing Technology/Processes?
- Exploiting E-Education through VR, mobile applications, 4G/5G data
- Security and user authentication to ensure minimum safety standards and quality standards
- Leveraging on social media to promote a sharing economy
Your Group’s Pledge
(What Follow up/Future Action Will You Take?)
Continuously integrate with technological advancements
Anusha Shaktawat, Hindu College
Lok Xin Ying, National University of Singapore
Anaq Pratama, Universitas Gadjah Mada
Yuening Wang, Fudan University
Pragati Singhania, Hindu College, Hindu College
Ahda Nur Laila Nabilah, Universitas Airlangga
Rima Melati Anggraeni, Universitas Airlangga
Rattanan Karnchanatanalert, Mahidol University
Sang One Lee, Incheon National University
Thieu Quang Tuan, Vietnam National University
Wang Song, National University of Singapore
Chutima Roongwanaraks, Mahidol University
Ang Rong Yi, National University of Singapore