(1) Energy efficiency in historic buildings: Role of Urban Built Heritage of Mumbai in managing change and integrating United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals
(2) The 1880 and 2020 Earthquakes and the Architectural Heritage of the University of Zagreb
(3) Sustainability and Heritage Development in a World of Change. Case Study: Universitas Ciputra-Centre for Heritage Creative Studies (UC.CCHS)
(4) The conversion of 17th-century cellars of former palaces that are now part of university campuses – archaeological and architectural studies that support the activities of university museums.
(5) Gothic Revival past and present at the University of Melbourne
(6) Various evaluations of Toyoda Auditorium in Nagoya University since 1960