Join Us

My research interests revolve around combining building energy models with real-time building data to synthesize something greater than the sum of its parts. Currently, I am working on the continuous calibration of building energy models, patter-based time-series approach for energy benchmarking, automated translation of building information models (BIM) to building energy models, and data visualization for building energy models and time-series data.

If any of this sounds interesting to you, join us:

If you are interested in a research position on our teamsend me an email indicating your research interests along with a CV. Also have a look at our current projects.

If you are a NUS graduate student, send me an email indicating your research interests with a CV. Have a look at our current projects or you can propose a topic.

If you are a NUS undergraduate student from Department of Building, send me an email and mention that you are interested in a FYP project. I also hire part-time student assistants but this depends on availability of projects and funds.

If you are interested in joining us as a PhD student, then please apply first. Please note that admission decisions are made by the department so I am unable to guarantee you a place in the PhD program.

Skip to toolbar